We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Certain information required to register with the site (including name; date of birth; gender; job title; profession; contact information such as e-mail addresses, telephone numbers and delivery and invoice addresses; demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests)
- Details of any requests for Products or Services you make through the Website
- Billing information (including credit/debit card numbers and expiry date)
- And other information you generate as a result of Website interactions
- Automatically collected Website Interaction information (including Internet Protocol (IP) address; web browser type and version, operating system, a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the Website you exit to).
Our Use of Data
Submitting certain Data is required to use all features and functions available on the Website. For purposes of the Data Collection Act 1998, Jezebel London is the "data controller". We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months, which will be stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. Any or all Data above may be required by us from time to time to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Internal record tracking
- Improvement of our products/services
- Transmission by e-mail of promotional materials that may be of interest to you
- Contact for market research purposes which may be done by using e-mail, telephone, fax, or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website.
Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and/or other companies within our group.
Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data for direct marketing purposes or disable sharing Data with third parties.
Third Party Websites and Services
Jezebel London, may from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to Other Websites
Data security is of great importance to Jezebel London and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronical and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
All order information sent to our Website is encrypted and we protect online transactions by using Secure Lockers Layer (SSL) technology. With SSL implemented on your computer and our server, information sent via the Internet can be trusted to arrive privately and unaltered. However, in order to SSL to work, you must use a SSL enabled browser such as Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome and Firefox, with versions 3.x or later.
If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Jezebel London to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
This Website may place the following Cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/Performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.